Conformable Anti Slip Tread Cleats Pre Cut Tiles 150mm x 610mm
- For application on uneven surfaces such as durbar tread
- Manufactured in the UK
- Aluminium foil backing has no memory so conforms to surfaces
- Immediately reduces the risk of slip accidents
- Self-Adhesive Making It Easy & Quick To Apply
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Used for standard applications inc stairs etc
- Cost Effective Anti-Slip Solution
- Easily Cut To Size With Either Scissors Or A Knife
- Excellent Quality Being Manufactured In The UK
- Quality Guaranteed
- Helps You Meet DDA Regulations & Duty Of Care
- Durable Anti Slip Product
- Will adhere to most surfaces
- Available with high-visibility stripes, chevrons, and glow in the dark photo-luminescent lines
- Fits most tiles, steps and stairs
Contact our technical team to discuss your project on 0151 200 9036
Durbar plate, chequer plate, diamond tread are all commonly used, you can see them almost everywhere for fire exits, walkways, access platforms etc. It is a common misconception that the pattern provides a safe surface to walk on, unfortunately, this is not correct. Durbar plate is an extremely slippy surface, metal does not easily provide a non-slip floor (its hard surface does not attract grip) and the pattern often creates more problems than it solves (the rises result in less surface area for footwear). Many government safety websites warn of the risk of using durbar type plate in critical areas. Conformable Safety-Grip tape is the answer to the problems that irregular metal plates create. Durbar plate was previously impossible to coat with a non slip surface, a conventional non slip tape would rise up when stretched into the valleys.
Conformable anti slip tape is special, it has a class O, very soft aluminium foil backing. The advantage of using a foil instead of a conventional plastic is for the following reasons;
1. Foil has zero stretch tolerances – unlike a plastic it will not be stretched, when a plastic stretches it wants to revert to its original state so will lift from an irregular substrate.
2. The foil has no memory, it can be pressed into place and will remain in that shape.
The upper surface of H3406 Conformable Safety-Grip tape is a conventional abrasive which results in exceptionally high grip levels (coefficient of friction). The abrasive upper surface provides grip even in wet or dirty conditions. The diamond-hard mineral that Slips Away uses (9 on the MOHS scale) ensures that good grip is obtained. Conformable anti slip tape is an extremely popular material. We produce the material in a wide variety of standard widths and shapes and we can easily create almost any width or shape all within extremely accurate tolerances.
One additional benefit of Conformable non slip tape being constructed using a foil instead of a plastic base is that this gives it high flame retardancy levels. Conformable Safety-Grip tape has been tested and certified to CAA FAA specification 8 for use within cockpit areas. For more information please contact our technical sales team.
As always we can produce to any Pantone or RAL colour dependent on quantity.
To order or enquire further, you can contact the Slips Away sales team by phone, Live Chat or the contact us form.
Our Story, Our Promise
Our passion for Anti-Slip products means that we provide our customers nothing but the highest quality, cost effective products, with an unwavering focus on your Families Safety.
within 30 days of purchase
Cheapest Prices guaranteed
If you find a cheaper price we will beat it
Our reviews speak for themselves